Rooms and lodging for our 2018 Crystal Conference will be handled differently this year.
We will gather at the Queen Wilhelmina Lodge in Mena, Arkansas, beginning Thursday, June 7 through Sunday, June 10.
All registrations for lodging will be handled through Joanne Pulis. We feel that this will make the process easier and seamless.
Please Do Not Call the Lodge
When you are ready to make your reservation, contact Joanne at firstname.lastname@example.org
Put 2018 Crystal Conference on the subject line.
Please provide the following information:
- Reservation Name
- Who will be sharing the room
(number of roommates and their names)
- Room type requested, including campground
- Arrival and Departure dates
- Special food requests
- If you want to share a room and need someone
This year we will also invite Level 1 participants to join us. Please consider maximizing roommates so we can all be housed in the Lodge. We will arrange an alternative motel if needed, but we think at this time it will not be unnecessary. By handling the reservations this way this process will be accomplished with ease.
Prices for rooms this year are as follows:
The rooms are regular king and double queen
- North facing rooms $83.33
- South facing rooms $91.67
- South facing premium king rooms with a whirlpool and fireplace $133.33